Just a few months ago, I was visiting a commercial kitchen in Miami. My sister Naomi went to culinary school so now she knows her way around all the commercial kitchens, so she was showing me around at the place she works. After hours, of course. While we were there, I noticed that the grease trap was filled to the brim. It wasn’t really noticeable unless you looked right at it, which is probably why all those chefs had missed it previously. Subsequently, I told Naomi that they needed to hire a hood cleaner. Since I was already there and planned on hanging out with her, I watched them do their work.
I never thought a miami hood cleaner could be so quick and efficient, but they somehow managed to exceed my expectations. Honestly, they thoroughly impressed me. It’s a good thing that I spotted it, though. The miami hood cleaners were telling me how many fires are started in commercial kitchens because grease gets trapped in their exhaust fans, and it’s extremely combustible. Fats are one of the most highly combustible materials on earth. Is it a material or a substance? If anybody reading this article owns or works in a commercial kitchen, I highly encourage you to contact a hood cleaner. The vast majority, if not all of them, offer free consultation services.
The purpose of having an exhaust fan in a kitchen is to keep the air moving around. This also has multiple reasons. One, it prevents any bacteria from remaining stationary and proliferating. Two, it keeps the temperature down since there’s a lot of cooking going on in a small room. When it gets clogged, the heat can build up and any flammable grease that’s caught in there can suddenly combust. Fortunately, this doesn’t happen too often because there are so many good hood cleaning businesses in almost every town. Not every town, though, which is why the miami hood cleaners should potentially expand their business outside of Florida and into other states. That way, everyone can eat safely without any hazards or risk to their safety.